Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Football Clinic with Manchester United Legend - Bryan Robson

In August this year over a dozen students were lucky enough to be invited for an exclusive football clinic with legendary ManU player Bryan Robson. He was the longest serving captain with Manchester United and was also the Manager of Sheffield Utd.

Robson was in town to promote TM's partnership with ManU as the official telco partner. He spent over an hour in the blistering heat to run the kids through some football drills. The fun event was held at the football field of Garden International School.

It was a great experience for the children and a perfect warm up for their Faisal Cup tournament in September. Thanks to Total Sports Asia for inviting the students. It was a day they'll never forget!





2 comments:

  1. Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I'd certainly
    appreciate it.

    My blog :: 40+ dating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I desire to subscribe for this weblog to obtain newest updates, thus where can i do
    it please help.

    Also visit my blog post :: impotence first time

    ReplyDelete